Invitation to become a Founding Member - $5,000
The DronePort Network – bringing together communities, thought leaders, companies and organizations to unlock economic prosperity and create jobs in the emerging Unmanned Aerial Systems industry.
Membership is open to economic development organizations, airports, developers, companies, investors, academic institutions, nonprofit and government agencies interested in shaping the future of droneport development by collaborating and being an active contributor in the DronePort Network.
Founding Members have the opportunity to:
- Shape the strategic direction of the organization
- Participate in crafting and promoting the legislative agenda
- Share best practices and lessons learned at conferences and online to build the body of knowledge
- Serve on committees and task forces to further the work of the Network
- Network with communities, airports and entrepreneurs actively pursuing droneport development and or operating a droneport
- Be promoted as a Founding Member and share company news through the website and social media channels
For more information or to discuss ways to get involved, please contact Sallie Traxler, Director – DronePort Network, , 405-205-4069.